Under Contract...Now What?
Your Upcoming Closing
A few details to get your ready for homeownership:
1. Feel free to set up utilities to transfer on the day of possession (Gina should have emailed you a list of utility contact for your reference). Please call by no later than the afternoon on your day of possession.
– For water, the title company will transfer this, so no need for you to worry!
– For trash, I’m working to gather more information on this for you.
– Internet can be completed at your leisure by the provider of your choice.
2. Be sure to do a formal change of address with the postal service on day of closing (or after) as well. This can easily be completed online as: USPS.com/move
3. Check out www.colorado.gov/driver-services for more information on change of address for your drivers license and motor vehicle license/registration needs
4. Other things to remember to update your address to include:
– Credit Cards
– Bank/Bank Accounts
– Financials/Other Investments
– Amazon/Online Stores
– Door Dash/Delivery Services
– Mailed Subscriptions
– App on Phone
– NextDoor App
– Pet Information, etc